DEC Funding Call
Over the last 80 years, DEC has been leading the way in controlled release medical technology product development, manufacturing and commercialisation. Whether innovating with partners, or scaling-up GMP manufacturing to supply some of the world’s largest medical technology companies, we have partnered in everything from concept to customer.
To continue this tradition, we need innovative partners with novel slow and controlled release ideas to feed tomorrow’s medtech pipeline. Now is a unique moment for innovators with early-stage, human and animal drug delivery technologies looking for support to bridge your product into the hands of those who will use them. DEC is looking to support emerging technologies on this journey providing:
- Prototype realisation
- Design for Manufacture (DfM)
- Tooling for scalable manufacture
- Quality documentation (ISO 13485, GMP)
- Manufacturing validation (ISO 13485, GMP)
- Small-medium run manufacture for in vivo trial
- Provide key links for in vivo trials
- Connections to DEC’s global network in sales and distribution
DEC seeks partnerships/joint ventures to build tomorrow’s medtech pipeline
Please complete the following
before submitting your application.
* indicates a compulsory field